Oil & Gas Solutions
Seajacks vessels are transforming operations in the Southern North Sea
Established in 2006, Seajacks units have been specifically designed for operation in harsh environments in full compliance with UK, Dutch and Danish continental shelf regulations.
Seajacks self-propelled liftboats are extremely versatile and able to perform a wide range of maintenance, construction, accommodation and decommissioning services. These include the following oil & gas applications:
- Coiled tubing
- Wireline services
- Well workover
- Remove/install modules
- Construction support
- Maintenance support
- Well testing and early production
- Diving support
- Inspection and repair
- Hook-up and commissioning
Seajacks vessels – Efficient and cost effective
- Seajacks vessels can move independently and in shorter weather windows than conventional jack-ups
- DP2 positioning for fast and efficient rig moves, without the need of tugs
- Year round operating ability in the Southern North Sea
- Specialised management systems and experience.
Safety – Central to everything we do
Seajacks’ HSEQ Policy meets the rigorous requirements of industry standards and its clients. Staff are dedicated to ensuring commitments are maintained and rewarded through various Safety Incentive Schemes.
Integrated Management System
- ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Standard
- HSG 65 HSE Guidelines for Safety Management
- ISM Code
- ISPS Code
- UKCS Oil and Gas Safety Case Regime.