The Seajacks HSEQ department which includes a qualified full time HSEQ Manager is at the core of daily operations within Seajacks. Our HSEQ Policy meets the stringent requirements of Industry Standards and we are committed to ensuring these measures are understood and implemented.
Seajacks conforms to all the latest standards and the requirements of our clients while striving to ensure best possible practise both on and offshore.
Within Seajacks we are committed to:
- Pursuing the goal of no harm to people
- Protecting the environment
- Using material and energy efficiently to provide our products and services
- Playing a leading role in promoting best practice in our industries
- Managing HSE matters as any other critical business activity
- Promoting a culture in which all Seajacks employees share this commitment.
All Seajacks staff are dedicated to ensuring these commitments are followed through and maintained and are rewarded for this accordingly through various Safety Incentive schemes.
Seajacks conforms to the International Safety Management (ISM) Code, The International Ship and Port Security Code (ISPS) and has been approved by Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance to ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Standards for the Operations and Management of our jack-up offshore vessels. We have also been assessed and approved by QMS International to ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System for the Management of a Fleet of self-propelled jack-up vessels. We also participate in the Achilles FPAL Verify scheme.
In this way we aim to have an HSEQ performance to be proud of and to earn the confidence of our customers, shareholders and society at large.