Welcome to the Seajacks Careers section.
Seajacks UK operate the most advanced fleet of self-propelled, special purpose, jack-ups, in the renewable, oil, gas and energy industries. We are expanding our core team and recruiting the following personnel to provide additional support to our vessel operations.
With the imminent arrival of our fifth vessel, Seajacks Scylla, Seajacks UK are now seeking to expand our core team and appoint a Contracts Administrator in our Great Yarmouth office.
Working alongside our Contracts Manager, the main duties of this position will be:
- The control and maintenance of contract file documentation and developing and maintaining our procedures to track costs relating to changes in work scopes.
- Preparation of pre-qualification and tender documentation to Seajacks clients.
- Preparation and review of subcontractor documentation including preparation of invitation to tender documents.
- Carry out reviews and consultation with engineering and offshore personnel on any issues regarding potential contract additional works; monitor potential claims and assist or take lead in claim negotiations.
- Review progress reports and invoice submittals; analyse formal correspondence from clients and develop an appropriate response
Candidates should have excellent numerical and communication skills, pay keen attention to detail and have previous contracts administration experience in the civil, housing or engineering industries. The candidate should also preferably be MRICS or professionally qualified in either a surveying or engineering discipline.
The successful candidate will receive extensive training and development along with an attractive salary package to provide them with the career growth that a successful, dynamic and expanding company like Seajacks can provide.
To apply please email a CV and covering letter to Martine Twigge, firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 01493 841453.Posted on 2nd September, 2014